Q: Taking my sway bar out.

So I hit a curb in my current Saturn ion and crunched my control arm, I took the arm off my parts car and fixed it. Although I believe my sway bar is bent now because there in a hair of room in between the sway bar and control arm. It makes a lot of noise when driving and it wobbles a bit. I have undone everything on the sway bar on the parts car but I can't seem to actually get it out. Any help is appreciated

A: On the 2004 Ion you have to remove the rear...

On the 2004 Ion you have to remove the rear transaxle mount and the steering gear. Then, once all links and brackets holding the bar to the body and suspension are removed you have to lift and rotate the stabilizer bar up, and to the right, to remove it from the right side of the vehicle. This is a common, in the field repair, for certified YourMechanic technicians. Therefore if you would like assistance, please follow up to schedule a mobile repair visit.