Q: Sun visors always fall down and block my view

After I drove it about 50,000 miles, my 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe started fighting back. The sun visors would fall down randomly and surprise the heck out of me and obscure my view of the road. I got accustomed to just pushing the visors back into place and hoping they would stay, but now the driver side visor broke off! These cheap things are ruining my Hyundai for me, what are my options as far as a replacement goes (for the visors)?

The original sun visors on the Santa Fe were problematic and were prone to falling down or breaking off. The only fix is to replace them with original equipment manufacturer visors or cheaper aftermarket sun visors. There are two versions, plain and lighted, which are available for both the left and right side. Schedule an appointment to get a quote and to have the visors replaced for you.