Q: stalls and brake fail light come on after putting in new radiator

put new radiator after towing it back home due to having a whole in the radiator which kept overheating, so had to take tail shaft out, then we put the new radiator in, but after putting it in, it stalls after a few seconds and whn u turn it on it comes up with brake fail light, also we haven't put tail shaft back on yet.

Hi there. The lights are probably coming on because you haven’t completed the installation of the tail shaft. This likely triggered an error code that is illuminated the warning light. I’d recommend completing the installation, resetting the error codes if you have a digital scanner and seeing if this resolves your problems.

3. stalls and brake fail light come on after putting in new radiator