Q: Spark Plug brand

I was wondering which barnd of Spark Plug would be best for my Hyundai Santa fe 2002 2.7L v6 car? I see many sites claiming copper plugs are best, platinums are bad etc, etc. Hyundai owners manual suggests platinum though. Some people also say asian cars need some specific brand's plugs. Now I am confused. Seeking the mechanics' advice. Thanks in advanced.

A: the best answer is to go with the manufactu...

the best answer is to go with the manufacturer's recommended type and size. If you install copper plugs then they will need replaced every 30,000 miles and platinum plugs can go for 60,000 miles or more before replacement. I recommend a quality platinum plug by a major brand. Stay away from the cheap ones. Use a quality one and you cannot go wrong.