Q: Sounds like a belt is loose

It sounds like a belt is loose, but I am not exactly sure which belt it is. If I had to guess, I would say it is the timing belt.

Depending on the engine that is in your particular vehicle, you might not have a timing belt but a chain. Timing belts don’t really make noises associated with lose belts. If a timing belt is loose the engine will jump time and not start. You might be having an issue with your drive belt. That is the belt that runs all the accessories like the compressor, power steering, alternator, etc. This belt is tightened by an automatic tensioner. If the belt is loose, you might have a bad tensioner. A qualified mechanic should take a look in order to pinpoint the cause of the noise and recommend a proper repair.