Q: Sound from steering wheel or front wheels

I heard a sound when I took a sharp turn. I am not sure if it is coming from the steering wheel or the front wheels of the car.

A: There are many causes for a noise when turn...

There are many causes for a noise when turning. The most common would be the clock spring in the steering wheel, a front axle noise, or various suspension components. A qualified technician will need to test drive the vehicle to locate where the noise is coming from and further inspect for any issues that might be present. Any of the YourMechanic technicians would love to help you out.