Q: Sometimes my van makes a knocking sound when I turn and tonight following a heavy rain it felt weird when I turned

Sometimes when turning my van makes a knocking noise and tonight following a heavy rain my van felt weird when I turned the wheel sharp to turn a corner. I wasn't going fast if that matters. My tire pressure light is on but I can't tell which tire it is. Not sure if that means a anything or not but I thought I'd let you know.

Hi Tracy. Thanks for contacting us today. In many instances, a knocking sound like you’re describing is caused by a damaged tie rods, CV joints, ball joints or even sway bar bushings or links. The tire pressure is likely not causing the noise. It’s probably best to have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete an onsite inspection as to what specifically is causing this noise, as damaged front end steering or suspension components can be a rather serious safety issue.

3. Sometimes my van makes a knocking sound when I turn and tonight following a heavy rain it felt weird when I turned