Q: Sometimes my van makes a knocking sound when I turn and tonight following a heavy rain it felt weird when I turned

Sometimes when turning my van makes a knocking noise and tonight following a heavy rain my van felt weird when I turned the wheel sharp to turn a corner. I wasn't going fast if that matters. My tire pressure light is on but I can't tell which tire it is. Not sure if that means a anything or not but I thought I'd let you know.

3. Sometimes my van makes a knocking sound when I turn and tonight following a heavy rain it felt weird when I turned