Q: Replaced starter, solenoid and alternator - it still won't charge 1997 Ford F150

Someone stole my starter and solenoid and I replaced them but the alternator would not charge so I replaced it and it still doesn't charge both of the fuses are good 175 and 20 amp. Can you help me out

Hello - if the accessory (aka serpentine) belt is tight and turning the alternator properly, I suspect the voltage regulator on both alternators is not functioning properly. The voltage regulator should keep system voltage above 13 volts with the engine running at a fast idle. I would recommend a charging system inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Replaced starter, solenoid and alternator - it still won't charge 1997 Ford F150