Q: Soft brake pedal

I have completely bled the brakes ( abs) but I still have a soft brake pedal. When the engine is not running the pedal is nice and hard. I have changed the master cylinder and there are no leaks in the system. Is it likely to be the abs module?

Hello. A mushy pedal is usually caused by issues with the hydraulic system, usually air in the system. I would make sure that the system is properly bled, and that the new master cylinder was bench bled, if it was required to do so. If the system is bled, I would then check the brake booster, as a faulty booster can also cause similar symptoms. A faulty ABS module is also possible, though less likely if there is no ABS light or malfunctions. A qualified professional from YourMechanic can scope this issue out in person if you are looking for a precise diagnosis and repair of the soft brake pedal.