Q: So that ground issue would cause it to keep burning computers and if the mechanic wasn't compitant he wouldn't think to fix the sh

So that short would cause it to keep burning computers and if the mechanic wasn't compitant he wouldn't think to fix the short

High resistance grounds or "poor connections" are different than a dead short. To know whether or not a specific short circuit, in wiring or a device, could potentially damage the PCM, it is necessary to know exactly where in the circuit the short occurred. The PCM does have built in over current and over voltage protection and so not all electrical faults will damage the PCM. If you are presently still having an electrical malfunction in the truck, please request an electrical circuit/component diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get the problem diagnosed and repaired for you, right at your location. Please let us know if you have further concerns or questions as we are always here to help you.

3. So that ground issue would cause it to keep burning computers and if the mechanic wasn't compitant he wouldn't think to fix the sh