Q: Q: smoking!!!!!!!!

I had my valve cover gasket changed last week.My mechanic told me he spilt a good amount of oil on my exhaust so take it on a good run....well I took it on 3 good runs and it's still smoking ...I took it back to him friday and he looked at it and it wasnt no leaks but yet its been a week still smoking

If you are getting excessive smoking from the oil that was spilled then you should have the engine cleaned off. The excessive oil should be removed to prevent the possibility of a fire caused by the oil.

If you’d like a fresh pair of eyes on this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can help assess the smoke and help you fix it accordingly. Best of luck.

3. Q: smoking!!!!!!!!