Q: Size for v belt

Me and my boyfriend just realized why our battery was dieing there is no belt I was going to buy one but do not know the right size or length

3. Size for v belt

Q: Q: Car wont start or crank

You need to verify the shift cable has not come off the transmission causing the car to not be in park so it can start. If this is okay then you may have a theft system problem if light is...

Q: My car won't go in 2nd gear

If you can select all other gears but 2nd, then the issue is likely to be internal to the transmission (as opposed to the clutch). To be sure, the external shift mechanism should be inspected but if that checks out,...

Q: Can we put a 2000 town and country 3.3 v6 into a 2000 dodge caravan that was a 4 cylinder

The alteration in weight will require suspension/alignment modifications that will have to be engineered. The carryover of the PCM and all controls must be comprehensive but even if you can get it to work, you might run into issues using...