Q: Q: shutter

when im at a stop sign or red light my car shutters like its going to die but then it stops it does it more when the ac is on.

Q: After driving the car for 10-15 miles , if I stop the engine and try to start it will CRANK but wont start

Next time this happens, push the gas pedal all the way to the floor. This puts the car into what is called clear flood mode. This means the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) will not supply injector pulse to the injectors,...

Q: Car will move a bit in reverse but then it acts like the front left tire is locked, also after a bit in drive it hops 2012 Nissan Rogue

Hi there, your symptoms suggest something in either the final drive - spider gears perhaps - (would be the differential in a rear-wheel drive car), or a problem with the Continuously-VariableTtransmission (CVT) which your car has. These transmissions utilize essentially...

Q: How to find and stop cause of engine vibration?

Usually engine vibration is due to a misfiring cylinder, and a Check Engine Light will be usually be triggered. It may be possible that the vibration is caused by a low idle speed and by turning on the AC, it...