Q: Shaking and dies

So a few days ago my car sounded like it wanted to die out on me it kept shaking really bad but I thought maybe cause it was a dust storm & I was just tripping . But today my radio blew out on me out of no where I assume it was a fuse , & I was stopped at a red light a few hours later & my car does the shaking & all & dies out out all of a sudden the crazy part was it started up 5 minutes later is there anyway I can get info on that I don't really know much about cars this is my first one ?

Shaking or vibration may be caused by many different things such as faulty spark plugs, poor fuel pressure or misfires. Other things such as a faulty idle air control valve may cause the engine idle to drop below the normal idling RPM which may also cause the motor to shake or vibrate more than normal. Anytime a misfire is caused, this causes an imbalance in the motor which will cause the motor to shake or vibrate. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle using a scanning tool which will more accurately indicate what specifically may be causing this.

3. Shaking and dies