Q: no compression and cam sensor fault

I have a 12 plate vw polo the clutch went on it as i was driving took it to garage to fix clutch then he tells me her fixed the clutch but now the cars not starting and furter test shows no compression in all 3 cylinders and cam sensor fault, what does this mean and is it expensive to get it fixed is it worth while getting it fixed?

In your circumstance, two possible causes of no cylinder compression are a broken timing belt or a faulty head gasket. Replacing a timing belt is a fairly common repair. Replacing a head gasket is somewhat involved, and will have more cost, but it is also a routine repair. Really, you cannot make a decision, though, until you know for sure exactly what the required repair will be and to do that you need an authoritative, conclusive diagnostic. If you want a diagnostic performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a no start diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you and address all of your concerns. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. no compression and cam sensor fault