Q: Seldom driven vehicle having starting issues. Will not turn over.

The vehicle won't start. I recently replaced the battery and the electrical system seems to be working properly. I attempted to jumpstart the truck, but nothing happened. The starter, which was installed only two years ago, does not even click. The truck is driven very little, about 1,500 miles a year.

It is possible that you could have a bad starter. Starters are always remanufactured rather than rebuild, so the quality may suffer. Considering that the starter is also two years old as opposed to brand new is another likely reason that the starter could be faulty. If the battery was just replaced and all electronics are working properly, I would suspect the starter to be the problem. Ensure that this diagnosis is confirmed by a professional in order to prevent wasted time and money. Also, if the starter is bad, you may be able to get it warrantied out from the store you purchased it from if the warranty is still valid.