Q: Rough idle.

I have changed plugs but still idles rough. Any advice?

The manufacturer has a technical service bulletin that calls for all spark plugs and plug wires to be replaced and then the engine computer reprogrammed to a new level using the factory DRBIII scanner. It is also possible that your car has a vacuum leak in the system, in which you would need to have the vacuum replaced.

To have the re-called spark plugs repaired, you can try to visit your dealer. However, if the problem is not solved by the manufacturer, I would recommend having the vehicle diagnosed by a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic. They can come to your home or office to scan the computer and check the intake system to see if you have any vacuum leaks.