Q: Q: Rough idle.

I have changed plugs but still idles rough. Any advice?

The manufacturer has a technical service bulletin that calls for all spark plugs and plug wires to be replaced and then the engine computer reprogrammed to a new level using the factory DRBIII scanner. It is also possible that your car has a vacuum leak in the system, in which you would need to have the vacuum replaced.

To have the re-called spark plugs repaired, you can try to visit your dealer. However, if the problem is not solved by the manufacturer, I would recommend having the vehicle diagnosed by a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic. They can come to your home or office to scan the computer and check the intake system to see if you have any vacuum leaks.

3. Q: Rough idle.