Q: How much offset would I need to fit 16X8 wheels on my 2004 Chevrolet Silverado

How much offset would I need to fit a 16x8" rim on a 2004 Chevy Silverado. It is a 1500 single cab, short bed, 4x4.

Hello. When using a 16X8 wheel on your truck you need to use an offset of 10 mm. This will give you the necessary clearance for the wheel itself. This may not be suitable for the tire that you are going to use as larger tires may need a different wheel to be able to be used.

3. How much offset would I need to fit 16X8 wheels on my 2004 Chevrolet Silverado