Q: Replacing engine variable timing solenoid.

Using after market part, which has spring clips around the screen, no clips on original. Do I remove the clips.

3. Replacing engine variable timing solenoid.

Q: Q: The message comes on reduce engine power.

Hi there. The reduced engine power message could mean that something went wrong with the engine or transmission. There are multiple sensors and systems in the vehicle to cause this message to appear. Hook up a scanner to the computer...

Q: Lights are flickering. Interior and exterior. What can it be?

Check the ground wire from the engine block to the chassis. It may be loose causing a loss of power return to the battery making the shortest path to the battery. Also, check all of the ground wires on the...

Q: I am getting the P200A check engine light

The trouble code that you have listed is associated with a known problem for the intake manifold runner control system. There are some 2011 and 2012 model year vehicles that have a current recall to have the control module reprogrammed...