Q: Replacing engine variable timing solenoid.

Using after market part, which has spring clips around the screen, no clips on original. Do I remove the clips.

3. Replacing engine variable timing solenoid.

Q: My car has a misfire on cylinder 5 and a ticking sound

A failing coil will generally not make a ticking sound, however a failing or intermittent coil may cause the motor to run sluggish a bit if the misfire continues to happen. As you may know, an ignition coil is made...

Q: Hi, my 2006 camry is having low idle rev (400 rpm), engine shakes and constant hissing noise seems to come for fuel tank. What cou

Hi there. A rough idling engine can be caused by a number of issues, some of them are serious while others tend to be minor, but the symptoms remain pretty much the same. The car will feel rough and bouncy...

Q: How do I unlock the ignition?

When your car is turned off, the steering wheel can lock into place. When the steering wheel is locked, the ignition will be locked as well, and you will not be able to turn the ignition past Lock. When this...