Q: Replacing engine variable timing solenoid.

Using after market part, which has spring clips around the screen, no clips on original. Do I remove the clips.

3. Replacing engine variable timing solenoid.

Q: Oil pressure gauge drops, idle goes crazy and wanting to die.

Hi there. Either the engine oil pump is plugged up or failing or the engine bearings are worn causing internal oil leakage. The engine is running rough and wanting to stall due to the lack of lubrication. I recommend seeking...

Q: Car has been misfiring since fixing the exhaust leak but now keeps dying after 10 mins

Hi there. If more than one cylinder misfires, this will increase or decrease the revolutions per minute (RPM) of the crankshaft. If that increase and/or decrease is more than 2 percent, the Powertrain Control Module will store the P0300 trouble...

Q: Q: How do I lock and unlock the doors from inside?

The doors can be locked or unlocked from inside your vehicle in in two different ways. Each door has a manual vertical lock, which can be pushed down to lock, or pulled up to unlock. For the rear doors,...