Q: Recommendation on buying a Toyota hatchback

What is the most reliable Toyota hatchback you can recommend for everyday use and work delivery under 10,000 euros?

A: You are in Europe so you have different mod...

You are in Europe so you have different models than we do, so it’s really hard to say. Earlier I was talking about the Toyota Matrix. Those things are great. If they sell Toyota Matrix there, buy one of those. Those things can run forever and they’ve got a nice hatch at the back and the seats fold up. I put drywall in my wife’s car when I needed to get stuff and they can hold a bunch of things for you.