Q: Recommendation on buying a Toyota hatchback

What is the most reliable Toyota hatchback you can recommend for everyday use and work delivery under 10,000 euros?

You are in Europe so you have different models than we do, so it’s really hard to say. Earlier I was talking about the Toyota Matrix. Those things are great. If they sell Toyota Matrix there, buy one of those. Those things can run forever and they’ve got a nice hatch at the back and the seats fold up. I put drywall in my wife’s car when I needed to get stuff and they can hold a bunch of things for you.

3. Recommendation on buying a Toyota hatchback