Q: Rear passenger door modules, would it work for my front door if I flip it around to line up the wiring

Have an extra door module for rear driver side. Wanted to know if I flipped it around would it fit for my front passenger side door

Hi there. Each door sensor is unique for it’s location and to work with other sensors near the seat to relay information to the ECU. As such, it’s highly improbable that what you are requesting would work for your Cadillac Seville.

3. Rear passenger door modules, would it work for my front door if I flip it around to line up the wiring