Q: reactivate the walk away locking on my 2008 Honda Civic LX 2 door coupe. 5 speed.

How do I reactivate the walk away locking on my 2008 Civic?

Hi Jonathan. Thanks for contacting us today. I’m not quite certain what specific locking feature you’re referring to with your 2008 Honda Civic. Most instructions for setting or making changes to electronic control features can be found in your owner manual. You might want to watch this video to learn how to program your door lock features on Honda’s from 2006 until 2011. If this doesn’t help you, it might be best to contact a local Honda service department, as I’m sure they have an instruction sheet they can email or provide to you at no charge.

3. reactivate the walk away locking on my 2008 Honda Civic LX 2 door coupe. 5 speed.