Q: Radiator Replacement

Have you ever done a radiator replacement on a 2004 Chrysler Pacifica. They say you have to discharge A/C. Can you do that?

3. Radiator Replacement

Q: Q: Battery and alternator issues.

This may be a sign of a weak battery, a failing voltage regulator or failing alternator. As you may know, the alternator is responsible for charging the battery while the engine runs by generating amperage and recharging the battery while...

Q: Alt and Bat duplicate request

It is not normal for the battery and alternator to go bad in such a short time unless there is a problem in the wiring connections or harness connections. You will need to have the system checked to isolate the...

Q: What if I already have all the new parts just need someone to install how much will that

Sent to CS