Q: Radiator Replacement

Have you ever done a radiator replacement on a 2004 Chrysler Pacifica. They say you have to discharge A/C. Can you do that?

3. Radiator Replacement

Q: Is it possible to take used key fob and reprogram it?

Hi there. You could reprogram a key fob to a different vehicle as long as the key is the same for the vehicle. In this case, if the key can go into the doors and unlock them, then you would...

Q: TCS, ABS, and battery lights popped on. Car won't pick up speed. What's wrong with it?

Hello, The traction control light comes on when the computer detects an issue with the traction control system. It appears that the issue is serious enough to put the vehicle in limp mode. Limp mode is activated when the computer...

Q: Battery ground wire issue

From the description provided for your Chrysler Pacifica, I believe that it needs a new ground wire on the battery. Corrosion on power or ground wires can reek havoc on any electrical system. Corrosion creates resistance and the result is...