Q: Radiator Replacement

Have you ever done a radiator replacement on a 2004 Chrysler Pacifica. They say you have to discharge A/C. Can you do that?

3. Radiator Replacement

Q: Engine misfire - 2005 Chrysler 300

Code P0300 relates to a random cylinder misfiring which can be caused by many different issues such as the following: Faulty spark plug (s) Faulty ignition coil (s) Clogged or faulty fuel injector (s) Intake air leak...

Q: Heater works randomly in my lexus es350...any ideas??

Hi there. It sounds like there may be a low coolant level affecting the heater in you Lexus. Perform a visual inspection of the coolant level when the vehicle is cold; check the reservoir bottle and the radiator. If the...

Q: I replaced my radiator ,now transmission fluid is shooting from the front of my raditor

You need to check the transmission cooler line connections at the radiator are not leaking or came disconnected from the radiator. The line connection may have been damaged during assembly or the radiator had the wrong connectors and the ones...