Q: Radiator Replacement

Have you ever done a radiator replacement on a 2004 Chrysler Pacifica. They say you have to discharge A/C. Can you do that?

Hi Eugene. Thanks for contacting us today. Our mobile mechanics have completed multiple radiator replacements since we’ve been open for business. I have myself completed three on these Chrysler’s in recent years. There are several specific steps that need to be completed when replacing the radiator on these Chrysler’s - one of which includes the AC condenser and AC lines. This is a recommended procedure - which we follow on each vehicle we service. To determine if one of our mobile mechanics in your area can complete the radiator replacement for you, and to receive an estimate for this service, please click this link.

3. Radiator Replacement