Q: radiator

My car was overheating so my buddy took of the raidiator but we seen the fans not working either any suggestions before I go waste all my money?

What was wrong with the radiator? If it is clogged or leaking then you’ll have to replace it. If the fans are not working, then this may be why it overheated in the first place.

Without knowing the vehicle year, make, and model with engine size, I cannot comment further in detail. Vehicles fans operate differently depending on the make and have specific causes of failures. I’d recommend having a certified mechanic diagnose your radiator, they’ll be able to see if it needs to be replaced or if any fixes can be made.