Q: radiator and whole coolant system cost to fix

My car's a/c turn on and off all the time on its own. Today I went to pick up my son and on our way back we Heard something pop. Saw liquid on the floor, temperature gauge in the car when up all the way to high, smoke coming out of the front hood. There's a funny smell to it but not burnt. Then when I open the hood I see green color liquid.

Hey there. The green liquid is engine coolant. You may have burst a hose or radiator. Do not try and drive it this way or engine damage will occur. The cost of this type of repair will vary greatly depending on the severity. My recommendation would be to have a mechanic detect and repair the leak before continuing to drive. You should also refill the system and have the A/C checked for any other issues.

3. radiator and whole coolant system cost to fix