Q: Problems accelerating, check engine light on, possibly bad catalytic converter? You

My truck is having problems accelerating properly and has a bit of a rough engine idle. My check engine light is on. Took it to a autoshop and replaced o2 sensors, spark plugs, wires to the spark plugs, checked and cleaned mass air flow sensor, checked vacuum pressure. I am still coming up with a misfire on 4 cylinders on only the driver side of the engine. The auto place is telling me it could be a clogged catalytic converter on the drivers side(since there are 2 converters that come into a y). What would be your opinion? Does his sound like a clogged cat to you?

3. Problems accelerating, check engine light on, possibly bad catalytic converter? You