Q: Price alternator and installed

I replaced battery car won't start think it's alternate what is cost for rebuilt alternator and to install?

3. Price alternator and installed

Q: One of my car's headlights does not work

Hello. There are 2 devices in the front wiring of your vehicle called "Signal Acquisition Modules." One is for the left side of the front, the other is for the right. They act as an electrical "router" and power distribution...

Q: My check engine light came on and my car jerks when I step on the gas I took it to the mechanic and he said that my transmission w

A scanner should be connected to the diagnostic connector to read what fault code or codes are set. The check engine light can come on due to any of dozens of sensors or switches being faulty. The vehicle's ecu relies...

Q: How to reset the ECM?

Hi, thanks for writing in. After the computer is scanned and all the codes are documented and diagnosed to find the cause of the problems then the scan tool can be used to clear the codes and ECM monitors. Once...