Q: Power steering

When I turn my wheel goes completely stiff and need to hands to turn it , when popes the hood it looks like it has fluid . When I turn it on and have the cap off to look it sucks all the fluid down , but when I turn my wheel it all comes rushing back up and over flows

This suggests your power steering pump may be failing or you have a clogged hose somewhere else in the power steering system. The power steering system operates on very high pressurized hydraulic pressure (in some cases as much as 300 psi). As a result, the pump works very hard to maintain the ability to assist turning your steering wheel and when the pump is overworked due to the rack and pinion not pump fluid properly or potentially due to pinched fluid lines, this may cause it to leak. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your power steering system.

3. Power steering