Q: Power sliding door electrical line was cut. Needs replaced

How much is it to relace the power sliding electrical line? The other day the electrical line was cut. I think it was just worn out. Do I need to replace the entire motor or just get the wires that attach to the power sliding door motor?

If the motor functions properly and the only fault is damaged wiring, then only the wiring need be repaired. The cost to repair depends on exactly where the break is. If the wiring where the break has occurred is reasonably accessible, the cost will be fairly minimal (time and materials). If disassembly of body panels is required to access the wiring or existing wiring has to be bypassed due to inaccessibility, obviously the time element, and labor cost, will be higher. You can obtain a prompt resolution by simply requesting an electrical circuit/component diagnostic. Such is a mobile service and so, for sure, the cost will be kept to the bare minimum, for both the diagnostic (identifying the break in the circuit) and the repair, as there is no shop overhead. If you request that service, YourMechanic will dispatch a certified mechanic and get this resolved for you promptly. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. Power sliding door electrical line was cut. Needs replaced