Q: Power door lock won't work in one door

My driver side door lock won't work with any buttons. It was the rear door but it jumped and now the rear door is working and not mine.

The drivers door lock cylinder is most likely bad and need to be replaced. The rear door may be bad also but is an intermittent problem. I would recommend having the drivers door lock actuator tested and replaced. You could have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and verify the lock actuator is bad and replace it. The rear one could also be replaced if you want, but if it is working now it would not be able to be tested.