Q: Possible air suspension problem

My truck is sitting low and not raising up when turned on. This tells me that the air suspension is out or faulty. I have fixed this problem in the past, and I am interested in changing it to springs.

Hello. You are right about the air suspension being faulty. As an alternative to the air suspension, springs are much less expensive and easier to maintain. However, with springs installed in the truck you may feel a stiffer ride then when you had air suspension, which is the downside of changing from air suspension to springs. Talking to an experienced certified technician will help you assess and recommend the best fix for your suspension.