Q: Please help with 2004 Pontiac Vibe with gt engine but automatic transmission

I have a 2004 Pontiac vibe with a GT engine and a five speed base transmission that is an automatic recently I have started noticing a clicking sound coming from the engine sounds like a blinker but much faster it’s to the right of the engine and I believe that is caused from it having the wrong configuration but Also yesterday I went to start my car and revved up to 4000 RPM and slowly went down to 3000 RPM and then had a dramatic drop all the way to 500 RPM at standard idle when it was still cold and when I went to put it in drive it barely ran almost stalling out when I came to stops which cause me to have to put it in neutral it eventually warmed up and has happened twice now is there anything that you can help me with this situation because if so I have several other issues on the car

3. Please help with 2004 Pontiac Vibe with gt engine but automatic transmission