Q: Passenger window stopped working

My windows were working fine until yesterday. Today, I noticed the driver's side goes up and down, but the passenger side stopped working. I don't hear anything from the passenger door panel, and it doesn't respond to the switches on the passenger side or the driver's side. What might cause my window to stop working like that?

A: Hello. The most likely cause of your new wi...

Hello. The most likely cause of your new window not working is the window motor and/or window regulator.

In some rare cases, some of the wiring going to the window motor could be damaged as well, although this is very unlikely.

I would suggest that you have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose why your window is not working.