Q: Passenger's air bag deactivation light come on at random

I have a a problem that occurs randomly, for which I went to the dealership five times already. The airbag deactivation light on the passenger's side would come on suddenly for no apparent reason. This has been happening lately while the car is running and somebody sits in the passenger's seat. This makes me afraid to drive the vehicle with a person in the passenger's seat. How can I fix this?

A: Hey there, there is a new recall to replace...

Hey there, there is a new recall to replace the passenger side air bag seat control unit. This recall is ITB-16-018. I recommend calling the local dealer to see if your vehicle is included for this recall.