Q: Parking brake not working for 2005 For ranger 4Weel drive

Does not act fully connected. When I apply Acts like spring. Is broken !

You need to push down the parking brake pedal and have the cables checked to see if they are moving. If they move then check the rear brake shoes and replace as needed and then adjust the shoes and recheck the parking brake to see if they pull tight. If not then you will need to replace all three cables since they do get stretched and cannot be adjusted up tight anymore.