Q: Paint/exhaust

Hello I have 3 questions.

1. What's the easiest way to remove car spray paint from your entire vehicle. Been on for about a year. Just want it to be back to original color.

2. I painted it myself just cause I felt like it but it's not bad but it's not the best, how to I make it look more even.

3 I have a flowmaster and I just wanna make it quieter. How do I go about that?

Hi there. We typically don’t answer questions like this, as our website and Q & A is directed to help people with routine maintenance and repairs on cars, trucks and SUV’s sold in the US. The truth is that any product you use to remove spray paint is also likely to remove the original paint as well. You might have to bite the bullet and contact a local paint shop to help you with this. In regards to the Flowmaster exhaust, you’ll want to contact them for technical support and advice. Thanks.

3. Paint/exhaust