3. P0206 and P0207 showing up

Q: I've got a P0507 code, what can I do?

Hi there. It sounds like the idle air control valve is stuck at the high idle position. The idle air control valve is located on the throttle body assembly and allows air to bypass the throttle plate to control the...

Q: Alternator Fault

You will need to check the one way clutch pulley on the alternator to see if it operates as it should. First remove the belt. Then using a plastic or non conductive blade and put it in the alternator rotor...

Q: Fuel injection issue - 2005 Buick LaCrosse

Hi there. Your vehicle has a sequential fuel injection system. When the computer detects a fault, it converts to port fuel injection (bank to bank/limp mode). The most likely cause could be an electrical short in the odd bank of...