Q: P0206 and P0207 showing up

07 Audi, runs, drives good, no vacuum leaks, and have p0207 and p0206

Hello the codes P0206 and P0207 indicate faults in the fuel injector circuitry for cylinders 6 & 7 respectively. It means the engine management computer detects an electrical fault. This may simply be a bad electrical connection, or failure in the works, that has not yet affected how the engine runs. Engine management software also "interprets" feedback from the coil and spark plug for each cylinder, and O2 sensor, to evaluate combustion for each cylinder. Problem codes like this can be set for something that is not an absolute measurement or failure, but rather a perceived problem. Check the electrical connector for all injectors and the ground connections. If the engine starts running rougher, I would recommend having a car is misfiring inspection completed by a professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose this problem, get an accurate assessment of damage, and give you an estimate for repairs.