Q: P0200 code. Not turning over. Headlights go off with key in on position

Had a P0200 (open injector circuit) code thrown earlier in the day but continued to drive with no issues.Also the check engine light went off with continued driving. Later in the evening, hopped in the truck and put it in reverse. Halfway down the driveway the truck just died/stalled out. I was able to get the engine to turn over a few times but idled rough and died out. Headlights come on until I put key into the on position. Now I'm getting absolutely no turnover. Any ideas? Please help! Any questions you have please ask.

You will need to try to get a jump start so engine turns over fast enough to start and see if you still get codes P0200 for injector circuit. If no start then will need to have systems diagnosed to see if it is wiring or computer issues.

3. P0200 code. Not turning over. Headlights go off with key in on position