Q: overheating

The car is over heating I replaced the radiator cap and the thermostat the water is circulating so it seems like the waiter pump is working. What can be causing it to over heat

With the information that you’ve provided, I would say the cause for the overheating may be the cooling fan. It is possible that could be a problem with the radiator, but as long as the coolant level is correct and the water pump is working properly, I would look at the cooling fan. Something else to consider when troubleshooting the situation, if the engine is overheating when sitting still, or while driving, then the radiator may be a little more suspect. If it only tends to overheat while sitting still, then I would definitely look more towards the cooling fan. If this is something you feel you could use a hand in diagnosing and/or repairing, contact a certified mechanic, like those available at YourMechanic.com.