Q: Q: overheat

last month i bought audi tt 2003 93000kms,it’s temperture gauge shows 90 whenever we starts the engine and after drive 5min, it goes 130 really fast ,but i checked radiator( water and coolent mix was just normal hot) ,we changed temperture sensor aswell but still same problem.please help

Try to replace the thermostat in the engine and refill the system to see if the overheating is fixed. Also, make sure the cooling fans are coming on. If you would rather have this looked at before replacing any more parts, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the overheating issue and let you know what needs repair.