Q: Over heating and heater blowing cold

My truck all of a sudden started blowing cold air from heater and over heating.. I've already changed thermostat twice.

3. Over heating and heater blowing cold

Q: I hear a creaking noise when I turn the water pump

Hi - If you spin the fan and can hear a noise, that is an indication that the water pump bearing is failing. It would be best to replace the water pump as soon as possible so it doesn't completely...

Q: Just clicks when the key is turned over

Most likely your alternator has quit working. I would expect to see the red battery light on the dash illuminate if this is the case. This based on the starter just clicking when you attempt to start the car. Another...

Q: im having trouble looking for a replacement Trans for my Chevy Impala 2006 police pack 3.9l any other transmission i can use?

Hi Johnatan. Thanks for contacting us today. It's recommended to replace any OEM transmission with the same type of system from the same year, make and model of vehicle. You might find luck with a local transmission shop or ask...