Q: Over heating and heater blowing cold

My truck all of a sudden started blowing cold air from heater and over heating.. I've already changed thermostat twice.

Hi there:

It’s more than likely that you have either an obstruction inside your heater core or a restriction of coolant that is not allowing the entire cooling system to work correctly. The heater core receives hot coolant from the motor to heat up the heater coils. When the heater does not work, and the vehicle overheats; this is typically the issue. You should have a professional mechanic complete a car is overheating inspection.

3. Over heating and heater blowing cold