Q: Over heating and heater blowing cold

My truck all of a sudden started blowing cold air from heater and over heating.. I've already changed thermostat twice.

3. Over heating and heater blowing cold

Q: Transmission or transfer case grinding when shifting from park to drive/reverse. Truck jerks with it.

Be sure the fluid level is correct. Low (or high) fluid will cause all kinds of transmission malfunctions. If the fluid level is OK, check the bottom of the transmission oil pan (inc. magnet, if installed) and the filter screen...

Q: Can build pressure in front brakes

In order to properly bleed the ABS brakes on this vehicle you will need to have a scanner that can put the ABS into bleed mode. This will open the valves in the ABS brake modulator so you can bleed...

Q: Q: Reduced engine power

Hello there, many common problems will cause your 2009 Buick Terraza to have a loss of engine power. The most common would be spark plugs, fuel pump, coil, fuel injectors, MAF sensor, vacuum leak, oxygen sensors, or a wiring harness...