Q: Over heating and heater blowing cold

My truck all of a sudden started blowing cold air from heater and over heating.. I've already changed thermostat twice.

3. Over heating and heater blowing cold

Q: Have a prob with my front drive shaft jus not sure exactly

Hello. Thanks for writing in about your Dodge Dakota. You should have a mechanic come and check the problem for you. If you do have an issue with your front drive shaft, most problems with an axle CV joint is...

Q: Q: My truck is turning over but wont start

From what you've described it sounds like you may have spun a bearing in the crankshaft or a rod bearing. Running an engine without oil is never good so you'll likely need to have the engine checked to verify this....

Q: Q: Exhaust manifold

You may have broken bolts or studs in the engine head that would cause an exhaust leak. You may need to remove the manifold and extract the broken off bolts from the cylinder head by drilling them out and using...