Q: Out of the blue steering wheel started shaking and veering to the right upon acceleration

Okay, so 3 days ago car was driving fine. The next night got in to go somewhere and immediately when I start to accelerate the steering wheel started to shake and car started veering off to the right. Both are pretty bad. I had tires balanced and rotated probably about 2 to 3 weeks ago. Checked tires for bulges and blisters. I'm not much of a mechanic but I need some kind of idea what it could be. It's starts upon pushing the gas. I haven't drove it since cause Its that bad.

3. Out of the blue steering wheel started shaking and veering to the right upon acceleration