Q: Out of the blue steering wheel started shaking and veering to the right upon acceleration

Okay, so 3 days ago car was driving fine. The next night got in to go somewhere and immediately when I start to accelerate the steering wheel started to shake and car started veering off to the right. Both are pretty bad. I had tires balanced and rotated probably about 2 to 3 weeks ago. Checked tires for bulges and blisters. I'm not much of a mechanic but I need some kind of idea what it could be. It's starts upon pushing the gas. I haven't drove it since cause Its that bad.

The first thing I would check is to be sure the wheel lugs are tight That includes checking that the bolts are not stripped so that they seem tight but are not. Then, as you said, give the tires a good inspection including tire pressure and checking for dents in the wheels. Beyond that, there might be some kind of unrelated problem like a problem with a tie rod end or a lower control arm. You can have these things checked out at your convenience by contacting YourMechanic. They will send a technician to your home or office to check out your Kia and let you know what is causing your problem and what to do about it.

3. Out of the blue steering wheel started shaking and veering to the right upon acceleration