Q: Opinion on 2000 Toyota Solara

My mum just bought a 2000 Toyota Solara. What's your opinion on the make and model? Are they as reliable as Camry or Corolla?

A: Yes, they are basically like the Camry and ...

Yes, they are basically like the Camry and Avalon. They just stopped making them. I guess they didn’t sell enough of that particular model.

People love convertibles and they made a Solara convertible and I guess they didn’t sell enough and or they don’t make them anymore. But they are fine cars. There is nothing wrong with them. They are just like a Toyota Camry or Avalon but with a V6 engine. There’s nothing wrong with them.