Q: Opinion on 2000 Toyota Solara

My mum just bought a 2000 Toyota Solara. What's your opinion on the make and model? Are they as reliable as Camry or Corolla?

Yes, they are basically like the Camry and Avalon. They just stopped making them. I guess they didn’t sell enough of that particular model.

People love convertibles and they made a Solara convertible and I guess they didn’t sell enough and or they don’t make them anymore. But they are fine cars. There is nothing wrong with them. They are just like a Toyota Camry or Avalon but with a V6 engine. There’s nothing wrong with them.

3. Opinion on 2000 Toyota Solara