Q: On the 760li what is the socket size and or type to use on the tensioner

My belt broke on my car and I have purchased a new Serpentine belt and when removing the old one I noticed the ac belt is not far from breaking as well so I am on my way to buy one and I cannot see the what kind of socket size or type I will need on the tensioner so my question is what kind or size will I need and is there any other advice before I start.

3. On the 760li what is the socket size and or type to use on the tensioner