Q: Q: not turning over

New starter, ignition module, wire harness still nothin, and I have relearned the ignition

3. Q: not turning over

Q: Engine kicking on startup when it's cold

The first thing you'd want to do is check the ignition timing. It is possible that it is too far advanced. If it is too far advanced, odds are, it's going to need a timing chain, which can be...

Q: Curb hit

The most common parts that gets damage besides the rims and tires are: the spindles, axles, lower control arms, steering pitman arm, tie rods, ball joints, brake components, shocks, shock mounts, motor and transmission mounts, rear axle housings and axles,...

Q: Convertible top is stuck open - 2001 Mercedes Benz SLK320

Hello. Most of the time this is caused by the lift motor failing. The motor will lose its ability to lift the top, which will cause all of these symptoms. It can also be an electrical issue, but this is...