Q: Q: not starting

My stopped in the middle of the road and its shows oil light Its not starting what do i do? Please help me

3. Q: not starting

Q: P0304 Misfiring on Cylinder 4

Hello. If the spark plug and the coil have been replaced, then a compression test needs to be done. It is common for the valve seat to fail and cause this. When it fails, it causes low compression which then...

Q: My car does not start, it had overheating issues in the past

Sometimes when a heater hose has a leak, coolant will find a way to seep into electrical sensors or ignition components that will impact the vehicle's ability to start. However, if the overheating issue was bad enough, it may have...

Q: Bolt on 06 Elantra control arm no longer attached

The repair will depend on whether the arm detached and as a consequence got damaged. Also, detachment of the arm if the vehicle is moving can potentially damage other parts such as the mounting boss(es) on the frame that the...