Q: not starting

My stopped in the middle of the road and its shows oil light Its not starting what do i do? Please help me

Hi there. If your Mitsubishi Lancer stopped running all of the sudden and the oil pressure light is illuminated, this may be a major mechanical problem that should be inspected and repaired by a professional mechanic. Before you head to a local repair shop, contact one of our professional mechanics to come to your home or office to complete an oil pressure light is on inspection. This will allow them to give you a good indication as to what might be wrong and make the right repairs.