Q: Q: not starting

My stopped in the middle of the road and its shows oil light Its not starting what do i do? Please help me

3. Q: not starting

Q: Engine Swap from 1981 1400cc to 4g63.

Hi there. You can swap the engine from a 1981 model to a 1997 model, but you will have to swap the entire power plant, the engine, the transmission, and all of the electronics including the exhaust system through the...

Q: Can a knock sensor keep my car from starting?

Hello. A bad knock sensor will not keep your car from starting. The knock sensor's purpose is to detect the sounds of pre-ignition in a running engine and convert it to a signal for the electronic control unit (ECU) so...

Q: i have a hyundai 2010 elantra and my electric steering power light came on my wheel turns fine i was wondering if i need to change

If the EPS light is always on, it means the vehicle's computer is reporting a fault in the electronic power steering system. Using a scan tool, a mechanic can download the trouble codes from the computer that have caused the...