Q: not cranking over 1997 Jeep TJ

not cranking over i put new starter starter relay crankshaft position senor ignition switch ignition actuator an key cylinder an still wont crank over an all my fuses are good an battery

There are a couple possibilities. First, check and see if you’re getting the constant power supply at the starter motor and if you’re getting switched power at the starter solenoid that only shows up with the key in the crank position. If you have power there, but it still isn’t cranking, then you likely have a bad ground connection from the engine to the body of the vehicle. If you don’t have power, which I am guessing you don’t about the only part you haven’t replaced is the neutral safety switch. You can either try putting the auto transmission in neutral, and see if it starts then; or you can unplug the neutral safety switch and put a jumper across it, which should allow the Jeep to start regardless of where the shift knob is.

If neither of these possibilities helps you, then you will need to have the starting issue inspected by a qualified professional, such as one from YourMechanic.