Q: Noises from the ac 2004 Saturn Vue

Will it hurt my car to drive it with a bad ac compressor while it is making noise from it will it causes it to lock up and break the belt

3. Noises from the ac 2004 Saturn Vue

Q: I want to replace the cluster panel. Now does the mileage be stored in cluster panel or in computer. I am getting a used panel.

Hi there. Remove the dash panel cover and take out the gauge cluster. Check to see if the odometer is electronic and see if there is a little cover. If there is a cover to the case, then remove the...

Q: There is a sound noticed when fully turned position in both right and left and forward and backward direction. Grinding sound.

Good question and you are correct. It sounds like it is your power steering pump. There is only one noise a bad power steering pump makes, and no other part will make the same grinding noise as the power steering...

Q: Heat in the front won't work

Hi there. The front heater core my be restricted. A cooling system flush may resolve the problem. It may be a faulty temperature blend door actuator if the blower motor is still not operational. Checking the fuse would be in...