Q: Noises from the ac 2004 Saturn Vue

Will it hurt my car to drive it with a bad ac compressor while it is making noise from it will it causes it to lock up and break the belt

3. Noises from the ac 2004 Saturn Vue

Q: Exhaust Manifold Hot/Exhaust Leak

Hello. To say that they catalytic converter is good or bad is impossible without having the car here. If the manifold is heating up, and the catalytic convert has failed, you will see bigger signs of failure in the near...

Q: Rough to no acceleration and misfire

It is possible that one or more of your spark plugs or ignition coils have failed. The spark plugs and the ignition coils make up the ignition system and this system is responsible for burning the fuel. If the fuel...

Q: How do you use Dual Zone Automatic Climate Control with the in-dash navigation system?

If you have a built-in navigation system and your car also has Dual Zone Automatic Climate Control, you’ll find that operating the system is a little bit different from either the manual climate control or the non-navigation based Dual Zone...