Q: Noises from the ac 2004 Saturn Vue

Will it hurt my car to drive it with a bad ac compressor while it is making noise from it will it causes it to lock up and break the belt

3. Noises from the ac 2004 Saturn Vue

Q: Charging system problem

For this problem, the alternator is the most common failure. I recommend having a certified mechanic like one from YourMechanic, come and test your vehicle for you to see if the alternator or another component is causing the issue. They...

Q: cooled is full in my car but radiator not take cooled for cold..as a result tempreature is so high after 15 km..run

If I understand you correctly, your radiator stays cool and the engine overheats. If the engine thermostat is stuck closed, it will restrict coolant flow to the radiator and the engine will overheat. Have a mechanic inspect the overheating...

Q: AC problems - 2010 Honda CR-V

Unfortunately, since many hands have been on the car opening and closing a sealed system, it is hard to say what your starting point is "now". That is, if in the course of discharging and charging the system, moisture was...