Q: No power to the MAP sensor and getting a code P0107.

Im getting a code of P0107 on my lumina and i changed the MAP sensor and code is still on i check to see if the sensor is getting any power and it says 0v. how can i fix that or where can i get power to connect to the sensor. thanks

Hi there. Trace the wires to the bulk wiring harness and check continuity from the wire to the end of the plug. If there is resistance, then disconnect the battery and remove the wiring harness from the computer and check for continuity from the plug to the bulk end of the wiring harness. If you get a resistance, then the problem lies within the computer and the computer would need changed. If the resistance becomes very high or if the meter reads out of limits, then there is a break in the wire and it needs repaired. If you need further assistance with getting no power to the MAP sensor, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. No power to the MAP sensor and getting a code P0107.