Q: no mileage & no pickup

no pickup no mileage

3. no mileage & no pickup

Q: The tachometer in my car jumps up by 100 RPM when I turn the steering wheel

Hello. This is normal for the most part. With the hydraulic power steering, there is an extra load placed on the engine when you turn the steering wheel. The computer tries to pick up the engine speed to compensate for...

Q: How can I tell if a car with a recall was fixed? Can a mechanic tell?

The manufacture should be able to tell you. To my knowledge the US Department of Transportation will have that information available to you. You should be able to access that information on their website dedicated to making the roads safer:...

Q: Car is burning coolant very quickly, no leaks in the system

If you are loosing coolant and had it tested without any leaks identified then you may have a head gasket leaking or a heater core leaking. Look at the exhaust to see if you see any white smoke indicating...