Q: no mileage & no pickup

no pickup no mileage

3. no mileage & no pickup

Q: Shift link or axle issue

Hello, thanks for your question. From what you describe it would appear that your vehicle has suffered some sort of transmission-related mechanical issue. Transmission grinding and popping is usually an indicator that the transmission has developed some sort of internal...

Q: 2008 Suzuki SX4 not going into gear

Hi. It sounds to me like there is some sort of mechanical binding in the shift linkage, probably requiring some level of disassembling and cleaning. Also, some rust might have formed somewhere underneath the car. If you need further assistance,...

Q: Car runs rough, Check Engine Light on, and bad fuel mileage - 2005 Suzuki Verona

Hi there. I would start first by checking for codes that are causing the Check Engine light to come on. This will direct diagnosis and let you know if it related to fuel, spark, compression, or another system. Have a...