Q: no mileage & no pickup

no pickup no mileage

3. no mileage & no pickup

Q: PCV valve hose collapses

I am guessing your PCV collapsed because it is old and weak. This will cause your PCV to collapse while it is in vacuum. I would recommend going to your local auto parts store and picking up a reinforced braided...

Q: Q: Headlights won't turn off

Something like this is usually caused by a faulty headlight switch or a shorted wire going to the headlights. The source of the problem needs to be inspected so I would recommend having this looked at by a mechanic so...

Q: is there a difference in look from the right side to the left side CV axle

Yes, the transmission "end" of the left side axle is completely different from the transmission "end" on the right side. Consequently, the two axles are not interchangeable and that applies to both automatic and manual transmission versions of this vehicle....